Our customer service charter outlines the commitments and promises we have made to deliver a high quality of customer service to all our customers. It details from the outset what customers can expect from the services we provide.
Our charter re-iterates the definition of ‘Gold Standard Customer Service’ outlined in Strategic Platform 6 of the NTU Strategic Plan 2010 – 2015 and in consultation with our customers we have adapted this definition into 5 strong commitments appropriate to the needs and expectations of our customers.
NCC Customer Charter introduced 16/02/2012
We are committed to putting our customers first and giving excellent customer service. That's why we promise to:
- Deliver high-quality conferencing services and facilities, tailored to our customer's needs.
- Deliver a friendly, polite and professional service placing the customer first.
- Provide accurate and comprehensive communication and information in a timely fashion.
- Ensure cleanliness, comfort and security.
- Aim to continually improve our services and reflect the changing needs of our customers
Our charter has been given visibility through our website. We will invite customer feedback on the experiences of our services in order to demonstrate that we are delivering the level of service promised in our charter. Methods used to gain this insight will include our online feedback survey and our customer comments book.
Our Charter will be reviewed on an annual basis to ensure that the commitments we make continue to reflect the needs and expectations of our customers. We will develop this insight through focus groups before carrying out a full review.