Nottingham Conference Centre is a vibrant and modern venue that will add the wow-factor to any event. Whether you need a room for 6 or 450, our 12 versatile spaces are suitable for a wide range of events including meetings, conferences, training events and functions.
The centre opened in 2010 after a multi-million pound redevelopment of two of Nottingham Trent University’s iconic Grade II* listed buildings, Newton and Arkwright. Our flexible and unique spaces include large tiered and flat floor lecture theatres, naturally-lit meeting rooms and executive boardrooms. We offer the very latest, fully integrated audio-visual technology across all our spaces and free Wi-Fi access throughout. Our team are committed to offering exceptional standards of customer service.
Located in the East Midlands, right at the heart of Nottingham city centre, Nottingham Conference Centre benefits from excellent transport links by road, rail, bus and tram.
Nottingham Conference Centre at a glance...
- All-inclusive day delegate packages
- Based in the heart of Nottingham’s city centre with excellent transport links
- Dedicated event managers on hand to support you throughout your event
- Executive boardrooms and purpose-built meeting rooms for six - 80 delegates
- Theatre capacity for up to 150 in our large conference rooms
- Tiered lecture theatres holding up to 450 delegates
- Three unique and beautiful event rooms with stunning Victorian architecture
- A range of break-out rooms and areas for networking or relaxing
- Spacious atrium and foyer areas
- Impressive catering from our award-winning chef for up to 300 guests
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the venue
- The very latest fully integrated audio-visual facilities
- A team of IT experts on hand to support each event
- Within walking distance of many hotels, restaurants and attractions
- Flexible staff and space – whatever your requirements we will do our best to accommodate them
For further information or to make an enquiry, please call us on 0115 848 8000 or contact us online.