The Arkwright Rooms wedding venue is located in the heart of Nottingham city, in a Grade II listed 19th century building offering a distinctive setting for large, or small weddings. The building’s unique Victorian heritage can be seen throughout, with beautiful large arched windows allowing light to pour through the rooms.
Although the building creates an ambiance for classic, traditional weddings, it has been restored to provide a clean, contemporary edge that provides a perfect blank canvas, for couples` to create personalised and unique themes.
Our Inclusive Wedding Package includes:
- A wedding coordinator to help you plan your day
- Your choice of the Old Chemistry Theatre, Old Library or Old Museum
- Exclusive use of our splendid Benefactors’ Court
- Two glasses of sparkling wine per person for your drinks reception
- Two glasses of house wine per person during your wedding breakfast
- Our three-course silver menu wedding breakfast for 50 guests
- A glass of sparkling wine per person for your toasting drinks
- Tea, coffee and mints
- White table cloths, napkins and crockery
- Use of our Vera Wang cake knife
- An evening finger buffet for 80 guests
- DJ, disco and cash bar
- Complimentary silver menu tasting with our chef during your planning
- Free car parking for up to 30 spaces
Extra guests, food and drink can be added at an additional cost.
Book your inclusive wedding package for an available date during May and June 2016 at our 2015 rate.
To find out more download our wedding brochure
For more details about our Nottingham wedding venue and room availability call us on 0115 848 8000 or contact us online.
Take a look at our stunning photograph gallery and peruse the Arkwright Rooms webpages.
We are taking bookings for 2017 weddings - Check the Arkwright Rooms webpages for up and coming information about the Save the Date wedding fayre held at Nottingham Conference Centre.