AV landing page
Audio visual facilities
At Nottingham Conference Centre we provide our clients with the highest level of audio visual technology and support available, to enhance the experience and delivery of conferences and events.
All our meeting rooms include the use of:
- BluRay DVD player
- Personal computer
- Bluetooth mobile keyboard and mouse
- Digital visualiser
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Flip chart and pens
The Green, Potter and Booth rooms also include:
- 54” LCD television housed in a mobile credenza unit
- Two glass noteboards
Our larger conference rooms, Adams, Bowden, Hooley, Kilpin, Knight and Fothergill, also include the use of:
- LCD Projector
- Smart 17" Sympodium interactive pen display allowing you to control the computer with the pen, connect USB devices and even emphasise points by writing directly onto presentation slides.
- AMX controller allowing you to adjust the blinds, lights and volume and switch between different presentation mediums.
- Speakers to amplify sound from the computer and DVD player (lapel and handheld microphones are also available in the Adams and Bowden room).
Event rooms - Due to their unique architecture our three event rooms in Arkwright do not feature fixed AV facilities, however are flexible to meet your needs.
Other AV requirements
We can also offer clients the use of our state-of-the-art voting system* to help make your event more interactive.
Depending on your event requirements, we are also happy to source other AV facilities* such as split-screen displays, iPads and iPods, please speak to a member of the team for more information.
*Subject to availability and an additional charge.