Travelling by air
The closest airport to Nottingham is East Midlands Airport (EMA) which is 15 miles (approximately 24 kilometres) outside of the city. It takes under half an hour from there to travel into the city centre by car or bus.
There is a Skylink bus service that runs every 30 minutes from the airport into Nottingham City Centre and stops just a few minutes walk away from Nottingham Conference Centre. More information on fares and timetables can be found on the East Midlands Airport website. Taxis are also available at the airport.
Other airports that you may fly into are:
- Birmingham International Airport (BHX) 48.7 miles (M42 and A42)
- Robin Hood Airport (DSA) 54.1 miles (M1)
- Manchester Airport (MAN) 88.2 miles (M1)
- London Luton Airport (LTN) 99.3 miles (M1)
- London Stansted Airport (STN) 115 miles (A1)
- London Heathrow Airport (LHR) 129 miles (M1)
- London Gatwick Airport (LGW) 165 miles (M25 and M1).